Sunday, September 25, 2005

Snake in the Nose

Strange title yes? Hahah.... A few days ago, i was watching a documentry about those indian saints. There is this saint who claimed that he got special powers and his nostrils are bigger than normal human's. So the intrigued doctors examined his nose and realised that his nostrils are indeed bigger.

So this saint decide to perform a trick right in the hospital. He took out a small cobra and push it inside one of his nostrils. Slowly he pushed and slowly the head of the cobra emerged from the throat and the indian man pulled out the whole snake from his mouth.

My mother and me were fascinated. My mum thought it was disgusting. Anyway, we decide to do this trick on our own too. So my mum took the rubber snake which she constantly used to scare my sister with and did this...


...

..


...
..


..

..
..

SCARY OR NOT?!

looks like real right. She actually just hold the snake beside her nose. heh...

No comments: