Thursday, September 08, 2005

My birthday is coming ok!

Ok ok.... boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen....

Sidetrack: Eah.. how come for younger children they say "boys and girls" thus placing the boys in front and tthe girls behind. Then for the adults, they say "Ladies and gentlemen" with "ladies" in front. What is it trying to imply? Maybe for children, the boys rules. They can be bullies in school, smoke, do whatever they want and don't give a damn. But as grown ups, ladies rules because 'ladies first'! And hypocrites or real gentlemen must give way to ladies first~ hohoho... luckily i am under the 'ladies and gentlemen' category.

Back to topic. My birthday is coming ok! For those who know my hp number, please sms me birthday wishes! I will be very happy and i expect to receive alot alot of sms lor. If i don't, i will be very disappointed.

Date : 12 Sep
Venue : anywhere
time : 12am - 11:59pm
to do : SMS me birthday wishes!

Merci beaucoup!

No comments: