Monday, September 26, 2005

Hello Kitty fair~

I can't believe it myself too that I actually went to a Hello Kitty Exhibition today. Hello Kitty isn't really my favourite cartoon character. I prefer southpark. I used to tell my friend that i don't like Hello Kitty because it has a flat face. The only thing i like about hello kitty is the pink colour.

Anyway, i was convinced to go to this exhibition as it is at the Singapore History Musuem. I thought that i can see other interesting things as well.

Oh yah, our dear musuem has moved to Riverside point and i didn't know it. So my friend, michelle, and me walked around the whole of Clarke Quay trying to find the musuem. It was so sweltering hot.. and i got alot of sun tan today!!! -_-

The hello kitty exhibition was just a display of hello kitty stuff on some shelves with some act cute songs playing in the background. My friend hysterically took photos of all the things on display.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah.... me with the giant Hello Kitty behind. I try to act cute ok. Then i saw this very familiar sight, street opera stage!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yippeee... i cant control myself so i took some photos with this fake opera stage.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anyone want to eat satay? like real right.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then i saw this fake boat.~ Row row row a boat.. la la la la...~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just look at this miniature coolie quaters! Looks like real right? It looks quite realistic to me. Remind me of my Barbie doll house.
Then i finally saw it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I freakin hate the japanese! I don't know why but i just hate the japanese though I still love sushi. However, very unfortunately, I got a japanese name. Is that a coincidence or what?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~San lun che... pao de kuai... shang mian zuo ge lao tai tai....~ I am lao tai tai here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love artifacts and my favourites are the one from china and my dream is to put a life size terra cotta warrior in my room... how cool is that???

Finally at the end of this entry, i will show you guys the friend who suggested to see Hello Kitty....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*****End of boring entry. no mood to write leh*****

No comments: