Thursday, January 24, 2008

GuangZhou Shopping Spree

Shopping at GZ is so good! The fashion there is very trendy and they were the main supplier for the fashion in HK. So GZ got those good fashion like HK and yet were much much cheaper!

Zhuang Yuan Fang. Can say this is our fav shopping area. We have been there 3 times! There is a whole long stretch of alley full of tiny stalls and shops selling all sorts of cheap accessories, clothes, shoes.. All you can think of. Everyday this street is full of youngsters. Beside this main street in Zhuang Yuan Fang, there are also lots of shops around this area where you cannot possibly finish shopping in one day and all these shops sell fabulous stuff. There was one shop where everything in it is RMB2!

A must go shopping area for shopping freaks.

Mr Zhuang Yuan

Beijing Lu is also a nice place to shop but most of the shops are quite ex. You got to bargain abit but then again, you can go to Shang Xia Jiu Lu and buy the exact same thing at a much much lower price! However, Beijing lu has got some really good quality stuff... at a higher price of cuz.


At our 43rd storey hotel room. The view was nice, it was a dewy cold morning. I thought that the weather was just cool and not cold so I wore this skirt.

Apparently I was wrong and I knew I was wrong when we alighted the taxi at QingPing Market. The cold wind was so freaking cold! I don't know the temperature, think it was about 15C.

And Nancy still eat ice-cream! Mad or what...

And then she ransacked this shop selling bags. I think we bought about 100 bags in total! You cannot imagine how long we spent in this shop and how many bags we bought. Xiao Li Qin did alot of bargaining for us..

After shopping in the bag shop, we exited with 3 luggages, FULL of our shoppings inside! Crazy shopping spree!

Too cold so no choice got to buy a pair of boots~ They are sooo pretty right? And they match my clothes that day~

This is Shang Xia Jiu Lu, my fav shopping area! It has got lots and lots of stuff to buy and they are cheap.. and it's big! It's like 10 bugis village put together!

Hahaha....

Give you an example of the pretty things available in GZ.

Pink and furry! I bet all girls like such cute pink and furry bags! Took this at Beijing Lu. The price of these bags are steep though. About SGD40 each. Beijing lu's stuff are more ex but they are so pretty!!! I bought 2 of them.

I love these bags too! Too bad I got no more money at that time. Else I will buy one of them....

I spent so much at GZ.. my god.. Now I want to save money.. Next time go GZ can BUY BUY BUY!

13 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

Anonymous said...

Haha, shopping fanatics...I think only 7 of you, bought 100 bags!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to go!!!!!!!!!

Miko said...

FR: haha.. I only exaggerate. Think bought 10+ only la.

Amai: go la.. it's not that ex.

Anonymous said...

how did u go? Via Agency?

I dunwan to go alone!

Kongming said...

free n easy

Miko said...

Amai.. Just book the air ticket then book the hotel.. then u can go anywhere via taxis. Find some people to go with you from your troupe? I might want to go again but dunno when.

I was the tour guide over there lor. Apparently the rest got no idea where to go and never check out where they want to go also.

Anonymous said...

hi. may i know how to go to zhuang yuan fang? Can u email me @ ohmygod97@hotmail.com? thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

HI ,

Can you let me know how do I get to Zhuang Yuan Fang also ? Please mail me at vieviengan@yahoo.com , thanks

Anonymous said...

HI ,

Can you let me know how do I get to Zhuang Yuan Fang also ? My email is musicalsweet@yahoo.com..thanks!

Allison said...

hi...i am planing to go to GZ this coming November 2010,i just like to ask you is the taxi fare there okay? roughly how much is the fare to go to those shopping places you mentioned?

Miko said...

hi, you can take a cab from almost anywhere in guangzhou. it's no expensive, a trip will cost roughly 3 to 4 singapore dollars.