Thursday, November 01, 2007

Exploding Bun

The amazing case of the exploding bun.

This morning my mum gave me a lian rong bao which I never eat. So I brought it to the office.

I put the bun on a plate then put in the microwave for 1 minute.

AFter 1 minute, I took out the plate and saw that the bun has EXPLODED!

My god, the lian rong fillings has spilled onto the plate and the bun became hard. Shucks man. The pantry aunty said that I heated it too much and too hot. Oh well, what's done cannot be undone.

So anyway I ate the exploded bun.


Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you made the incident look so humourous. I suppose it still tasted good. fr

Miko said...

Hee hee.. I blog until nothing to blog so must talk some nonsense to entertain people who visit my blog :P