Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Silly YX

Erm.. I wanted to KP abit again today. Recently I have been telling YX that i very buey song with him. Everyday I kp at him, everyday i tell him that he irritate me just like a small stone in my shoe. Very bad right? hahah but I cant help it leh. haiz..

The other day we had a quarrel and I scolded him upside down and he also shouted like mad. The second day, he went to buy this book on phsycology to try to know what I am so buey song about.

I also dunno why I buey song.

Yesterday we were on the phone and I was once again telling him off that he is irritating me and I feel like beating him up. Then I said things like I don't like him to do this and do that....

He told me,"I know whats your problem, when you were here in tw, you keep saying that this long seperation (we will not see each other for 3+ mths) will cost us to drift apart and this lets you feel insecure so you are always thrashing it out on me."

Me: Yah, maybe lor.

.. Silence......

Me: I want to beat u up lor, I will feel better that way.

YX: Just now that one is a the major evil reason and this is the minor evil reason.

I said: What minor evil?

YX: You want to beat me up but you can't do it now and you can't do it for another 3 months so you feel very irrtated.

ME: Yah lah!!! My god.. you know how much I want to pinch you? I want to pinch you, slap you and kick you hard so that you will fly and slam down on the floor with a loud 'BAM'!

YX: haiz, that is the precise reason why you are so buey song with me.

Me:Half half la.

YX: not only half half lor!!! Please lor! It's alot!

Me: WAhahahahaha!!!

Me: You still owe me 8 kicks.

YX: If hitting me can make you less pekcek, I dun mind you hit me.

Me: Please dun talk rubbish. You are saying this becuz you are not here and I can't hit you. I am going to accumulate all these pekcekness and hit you all at one go the next time I see you.

YX: Like that will be very painful.

Me: My words are final.

YX: I still remember your expression when you pinch me in TW. Your face so full of happiness and content.

Me: ............-_-"

YX: Serious, sometimes you get pek cek in TW also but after you pinch me, your pek cekness will reduce alot.

Me: WAhahahaha.. SHiok la! But now can't hit you, how?

YX: Haiz.. I also bo bian leh....

Haiz..

-------------------------------------------------

最近我一直對錘子不爽,我就是很想扁他。每天我都罵他說他很irritating,就像我鞋子裏的一粒沙。

上次我們吵架吵得很兇,我們都很大聲在對駡。之後他去買了一本有関心理學的書,想知道我到底是不爽他什麽。我真的就是不爽可是我不知道是爲什麽。

昨晚我們又在聊天,我又再次說他很irritating,我想給他一巴掌。然後有說一大堆他哪裏很遜。

他說,“我知道你問題在哪裏。你在臺灣的時候就一直認爲我們這次要分開那麽久,感情一定有變,我一定會做什麽不好的事,所以你現在一直要罵我。”

我:可能吧。

。。。

我:我就是想巴你一巴,這樣我就舒服多了。

他:我剛才說的是大病魔,這是小病魔。

我:什麽小病魔?

他:你很想打我可是你現在不能做道,還要等三個多月后才能打我,所以你不爽,你覺得我很煩。

我:是啦!你知道我有多想打你嗎?我想塞你一巴,捏你大大力,重重踢你一腳給你飛的遠遠的再大大力摔在地上還要發出很大聲的‘碰’!”

他:你不能這麽做所以你那麽不爽我。

我:一半咯。

他:不只一半好不好!是很多半好不好!

我:哇哈哈哈哈!!!

他:如果讓你捏我能減少你的‘必切’,我很樂意給你捏

講風涼話咯!你在那麽遠的地方,我又捏不到你你當然這麽說!!

我:我要累積然後一次過捏你!你還欠我八腳!

他:還記得你在臺灣時捏我的時候是多麽開心,臉上露出那種很滿足的表情。

我:...-_-

他:真的啊,在臺灣是你也有'必切',可是你捏了我后都會比較每那麽'必切'.

我:哇哈哈哈哈!爽啦! 可是現在打不到你怎麽辦?

他:我也不知道該怎麽辦...

----------------------------------------

What a funny conversation~

很好笑的對話咯!

At Taiwan airport, I was telling YX that he never smile properly in a photo before and I FORCED him to smile so I can take a photo. After scolding him several times, I got the photo I want.

在臺灣的機場時我說錘子怎麽從來都不好好微笑地拍照 。所以我逼他笑,讓我拍。在罵了他幾句后我終于得到我要的照片。

No comments: