Saturday, June 09, 2007

Taiwan - Pu Li

After the wonderful sensation at the wenquan, we went to the pu li town to have dinner. Teppanyaki!

泡湯后去埔裏吃鐵板燒!
The menu is super super big. Good, then we can see the price clearly before going in. Unique. TW full of unique stuff.

臺灣有很多好玩的東西.菜單有必要弄到那麽大嗎?也好,進去前價格都能一目了然看見.

YX said that Teppanyaki master can earn alot of money. The food was really nice and the gao li veg were really very good. Very crispy and very sweet, a totally different taste from those I ate in SG. You must try it if you have a chance.

鐵板燒師傅可以賺很多錢... 詠翔說的.很好吃哦.尤其是高麗菜.高山高麗菜果然比較甜,比較脆.

The basin in the toilet is quite pretty... In the shape of a flower. I told YX the basin quite cute and he actually wen to take a peek!

廁所的洗臉盆很可愛,是朵花的形狀。我跟詠翔說他居然跑去偷看! 

Then he came back and told me that he want to take a photo of the male's toilet to show me. So I lent him my camera.

然後他說要借我的相機拍下男廁所的樣子給我看。

Look what he took! 看看他拍什麽!

The male's toilet only got this boring rectangle basin lor. 男厠所只有普通的長方形洗臉盆.

After dinner, we went to a supermaket opposite walk walk. 吃過飯後我們到對面的超市逛逛.

And I found this!!! My god, they sell this seperation agreement in a supermarkt and at a low price of $1+ some more...

結果我找到這個!離婚協議書!居然在超市裏面賣這種東西還賣得很便宜!

And this:
還有這個:This kind of envelopes. Can I know who use this kind of envelopes nowadays?

還有這種復古的信封.請問現在還有誰用這種信封呢?


My god, why he took a photo with this? cuz we were luffing that this thing is so big that my underwear is smaller than it. Hahaha..

天啊,爲什麽他要跟這個拍照啊?因爲我們在笑這個怎麽那麽大,比内褲還大怎麽用啊? 哈哈...
Lao ma is so strong! 老媽子是大力士!

Is that erm... Harry Potter? 是哈利嗎?

On the way back to the hotel, we visited the Guan Yin waterfall but the big waterfall was blocked by a landslide. So we only saw the small water fall.

回去飯店時想要去觀音瀑布看看可是去大瀑布的路被土崩擋住了所以我們只看到小瀑布.

Looks like lao ma is getting along very well with YX.
老媽跟詠翔相處得不錯哦.

Small waterfall = 小瀑布

Guan Yin Waterfall stone.

Took this photo at the carpark of the Hotel. It was quite challenging to take this photo as the litted letterings behind were blinking non stop. I took 2 or 3 tries to take this fully litted sign.

這是飯店的停車廠.拍這張照片可不容易哦因爲後面的招牌不停在閃.我試了兩次才拍到這張我滿意的.

Finally finished writing about Pu Li, will write about GX in my next post!

終于寫完埔裏的兩日游了,下一篇要寫高雄了咯!

1 comment:

SmartChic said...

期待你的高雄部落格喔!

我的已经写的7788了, 可能明天就可以publish, 请多多支持喔!!