Saturday, June 16, 2007

Taiwan - Dan Shui

We had lunch near our hotel and YX actually ate pig's brain!!!! EEEK ! Disgusting!!

我們去吃午餐.詠翔居然吃豬腦!!! 噁心!!!

Then we took MRT to see my Terra Cotta warriors first. Oooh.. so nice.

我們先到佈博物館看兵馬俑!

節約能源,暫停使用.

To save energy, this escalator is out of service.

Exaggerating lor, I have never seen something like this before. Then why put an escalator here? might as well don't put. Put stair case can le ma....

什麽東東啊?有必要那麽誇張嗎? 結果我們要自己爬兩層樓梯上來。

Must walk so fast mah?? rushing for time??

趕時間嗎?幹嗎走那麽快啊?天啊。

This day, 31 MAy, we went to Dan Shui. Ppl said its a pretty place so I must give it a go when I go TW.

三十一日這天我們去了淡水.聽説淡水很漂亮所以到臺灣來就要去看看咯~~

Dan Shui! 淡水!

Outside the unusual exhibition hall, there was this big gorrilla, lao ma wanted to take photo with it as she thought that it was very cute. my god... Then I kept kping that I want to see the exhibition becuz I am so interested in weird things. If you are a loyal reader of my blog like May, you will know that I always read up on weird and unusual things.

怪怪展覽厛門口有只大猩猩,老媽子興奮要跟它拍照。我嚷嚷著要進去看看。我最喜歡看怪怪的東西,越奇怪越好。And then ah boy wanted to eat this super tall ice cream. It tasted ok only but its selling point is its height.

高高的冰淇淋!阿翔要吃所以我們“公司”吃咯。味道只是一般可是它的賣點是它夠高~

After that we went to eat Ah Gei. Ah Gei is a very famous stall in Dan Shui and Ah boy recommended us to eat the dong fen wrapped in tofu. It's nice! but never NEVER add the sauce. The sauce is yucky... imo.

之後我們又去吃有名的阿給!阿翔介紹我們吃豆腐包冬粉。很好吃哦!可是千萬不要淋那個怪怪的漿料!漿料我不喜歡。

Stole a photo of Ah Gei from my cousin's blog. 去真吟的部落格偷了阿給的照片。上面還有那不好吃的漿料。

After that we finally went to see the unusual exhibition! 我們吃飽后就去看怪怪展覽了!


A specimen of dunno what! There is actually a scientific name for animals which were undiscovered, cryptids. This is a cryptid becuz no one knows what it is.

標本,不知道是什麽怪動物!

Strange tortoise! Actually this tortoise is not that strange to me, I have seen it somewhere in a book before and I think the name is some snapping turtle or what..

怪的烏龜!其實這烏龜對我來説也不會很怪。我在書上看過這品種。

Madam White Snake is here! 白娘子來了!

我: 快假裝跟那條蛇搏鬥!擺像一點!

翔: 救命啊!

我: 你一點都不像咯。


Me: Quick pretend to fight with the snake!

YX: Help!

Me: You are not convincing enough lor!

Hahaha.. lao ma zi is not bad.. Think lao ma zi is more convincing!

還是老媽子比較像咯!

And then we went back to hotel for a shower before going to have dinner with Xiao du, his wife and yx's mum.

然後是時候要囘飯店洗澡休息再去跟小杜,他太太還有詠翔的媽媽吃飯!

On the way back, YX was half dead already. Slap him lor.

看他,一點點小活動就累成這樣。有這麽累嗎?塞你一巴給你醒!我沒有睡你也不准睡!

Lao ma was tired too but she did not sleep. She kind of look forward to meeting yx's mum.

老媽子也很累可是她沒有睡覺。

囘到飯店阿翔的精神也來了,開始玩閙,拿阿鈿的頭套來玩。

Back at the hotel, YX suddenly got energy le, started playing a fool with Ah tian's wig! oops~

Then we went for dinner at a kopitiam with yx's mum. Du and his wife came to pick my mum, cousin and aunt first to go to the 'zi ca' shop first while me and yx go fetch yx's mum. We waited for a long time downstairs for his mum and YX keep going up to rush her. Think she was showering and blowing her hair lor. So Du waited for a very long time at the kopitiam, almost one hour. He was very paiseh cuz he dunno what to chit chat about and what to order. In the end, he ordered one smelly tofu and a vegetable with beef which my cousin, aunt and mum don't eat. .. hahaha.

我們之后要去跟詠翔的媽媽還有小杜兩公婆吃飯。小杜跟他太太先來接我老媽,表妹跟姑姑去煮炒店,我跟詠翔去接他媽媽。結果我們在他傢樓下等了很久,他媽媽好象在沖涼然後又吹頭髮還是怎樣。結果小杜在煮炒店等了很久,可能有一小時吧。他很尷尬咯因爲他也沒什麽話可以跟老媽聊也不懂要點什麽菜。 最後他點了臭豆腐和牛肉炒菜。這兩樣我們都不吃的,很好笑咯。

我們~ That's us, yx looking very serious.

This is the smelly tofu! 這就是超級臭的臭豆腐!

And we all can't stand it! 我們都受不了了!

After dinner, we all went to watch a movie, Pirates of the Carribean~ at a dunno what cinema. The show ended very late lor.. my god.. at 3 am. I wonder how du's wife can stand it with her tummy like that. She told me her baby kept kicking her in the cinema. Too noisy le.

吃過飯後,我們去看了電影,不懂是什麽名的戲院。電影很遲才結束咯,天啊,大概是三點多的時候吧。小杜的太太說她寶寶在電影院裏不停地踢她。我看是投訴説太吵了,她想睡覺啊!


On the way to the cinema, I wanted to take a photo of taipei 101. The photo turned out as above. I am too powerful le ba~!

去戲院的路上我想拍下101大廈可是照片居然變成這樣!太厲害了吧?!

No comments: