Friday, December 31, 2010

Avalon Video

Today is the last day of 2010~~~ A beginning of a new year, a beginning for new beginnings!

Finally, I got approval to put up this video on my blog and FB le. I have done it so long ago but it wasn't approved to put online. So today, I can finally put it up here! So glad...

I shot this video when Nick was having a photo shoot for Avalon advertisement. I did it just for fun then one day I was bored at home so I decided to create this video together with one of Nick's favourite song. After making it, I showed it to him as a surprise and he loves it so much! He told everyone that the video is very cute.. We later on enhanced the video more and put in more words.

Today, we showed Avalon the video and they agreed to let us post it o Youtube. YAY!

So finally, I can upload this video and put it on my blog.

No comments: