Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Rebonded Hair

I don't know why the ends of my rebonded hair will curl. Is it my shampoo? or my hair mask??? Or maybe the chemicals the salon use wasn't strong/good enough?

-_-"

Abit sianz..

Fortunately it's still soft. If it curls at the ends and it's not soft anymore I will blow my top. I think I will do rebonding again next year Feb. For the sake of chinese new year.

Arggh.. I hate chinese new year! Everyone will ask about bf lah, marriage lah.. hate it. I think I will announce that I am a lesbian.

Good news!!!

The God#$%% pimples on my face are finally fading!! yay!! Hah! After so long they finally gave up and decided to fade away. Now I got to deal with the scars. Sianz, the scars are very hard to get rid.

Don't ask for too much, at least there are no more pimples now.

2 comments:

Kongming said...

got pi yao to declare tat or not?
if u need, then want i declare? go b dan ah?

Miko said...

this is my blog, i can declare whatever I want lor.

You can also declare whatever you want in your blog.