Monday, January 09, 2006

Rain~

Rain...

Rain...

And Rain...

And Rain again...

The whole of yesterday was raining non-stop and I mean really non-stop. I got up at 10am and went out at almost 11am for the make up class. It was alraedy raining very heavily. Mum said that the rain started the night before.

I was te first to reach WAX house and chatted with HXY abit as WX and WZ are still sleeping, or just woke up. heehee...

So nice of QY~ she made us pumpkin rice! and herbal chicken! It was really tasty. HXY likes food like this. We had a hearty meal and commented that we have a good cook in our troupe and a good seamstress (WX/WZ). WX altered HXY's costume so nicely!

Today's make up class was a disaster to me. I did a lousy make up. hahaha...

After that, we sat down to watch our old performances VCDs while WZ called for pizza and kfc delivery. Woohoo... Cuz it's raining too much we can't go out.

I intended to meet my friend but because of the damn rain, I stayed at WX'a house all day.

After eating, we setted off to Bukit Batok as HXY got a small performance there. I don't know how the hell we are going to manage in this rain. Fortunately, all went well and HXY didn't wet her costume.

SIANZ! I think it's going to rain again now.... wah liew...

2 comments:

Kongming said...

e rain started 2.30am... around there lah...

Miko said...

Anyway, it was horrible. We had a hard time with the rain.