Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Avant De Partir

I am going on holidays from 13-15Jan, a company outing. Nevertheless, YEAH!

Company outing may be more restricted but I think it should still be quite fun. We are going to Phuket. I know I once made a vow to stop going to resorts. I am kinda sick of it but this time its a different companion. I am only afraid of coming back with darker skin. I got some good sunblock lotion but still.... I don't want to be blackie Xiaoqian! :P

My camera abit siao siao liao.. I hope it's still functionable. This time, I am not going to buy the underwater camera. Budget trip. I want to save money for my other trips this year. I really must go Taiwan to comb my wig!!!

While I am away, please don't miss me too much! muacks!

4 comments:

fr said...

Don't you think a tanned Xiaoqian would be just as beautiful!

What does your title mean?

Kongming said...

then can b dingshan's second wife...

Miko said...

'Kongming said...then can b dingshan's second wife... '--> -_-"

sure or not, it's blackie xiaoqian leh , u sure ppl like meh. later they throw eggs at me.

'Avant de Partir' means 'before leaving' in french.

my word verification this time is 'lwrgdfxa'....

Kongming said...

hope got more egg white than yolk lor... take care... weather cold in the north