Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Ryeowook

May commented that Govin's eyeliner isn't really obvious. Actually we didn't want to make it too exaggerating. Just wanted to create more depth and sharpness to his eyes that's all. If we draw too much, I think Govin will think we purposely do it to make him ugly on stage..

My cousin told me a couple of weeks ago: 能够跟自己的偶像活在同一个时代,欣赏到他们的表演是我前世修来的福。如果我是活在我妈的年代,我就没有那么幸福可以欣赏到了。

I agreed with her: 我可以先欣赏郑伊健又欣赏到SJ,也是我前世修来得福。

Cousin: 你小时候还喜欢草蜢咧,你每十年都有个新的偶像真是幸福惨了!是修了几世的福啊!

We had this conversation in FB. I think those people who saw our convo will think we are mad lor!!!

But think about it, if you are not in this era, you will not be able to appreciate your favourite actress like for May Teng's case it's GCM.

Enough of my nonsense, today I want to blog about Maknae Ryeowook. Maknae (korean) means the youngest in a group of people. Like Yuxian is the maknae in my family.

Though Ryeowook is the maknae in SJ, he is also motherly figure in SJ and like Eunhyuk, he is always ranking at the bottom in terms of looks. He also always fight with Eunhyuk over who is the ugliest in in SJ.

~ A segment in SH~

When asked to choose a specific member that they thought was unattractive, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook chose Eunhyuk. They reasoned, “Just looking at it 100% from a looks-based point of view, Eunhyuk comes last”, and “I’m jealous of everything about Eunhyuk… except his looks.”


Eunhyuk retorted, “I’m not saying I’m handsome or anything, but I don’t think Ryeowook is a position to be saying things like that.” Hilariously, he then chose Ryeowook as the least attractive member.

Ryeowook responded, “Eunhyuk’s face was covered for our recent concept. I think our company knows that Eunhyuk is lacking in the looks department.”

~ Another segment from Beatles Code 2~

When the MCs talked about the rankings among members, Ryeowook commented "Eunhyuk and I are in the bottom," making Eunhyuk panic.

To Ryeowook's comment, Eunhyuk replied "I know I'm not honestly the best looking person but I'm not in the bottom. Only Ryeowook is in the bottom," making everyone laugh.

Ryeowook also reponded "I am still surprised time to time when I see Eunhyuk with no makeup," to which Eunhyuk argued "You'd be surprised if you saw Ryeowook's before debut photos."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Not so long ago, there was a program, Immortal Song 2, which had the audience voted between Eunhyuk and Ryeowook who is the uglier one. I think it's very cruel leh. I cannot imagine being in such a voting situation. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk were both so stressed out and I can see that Ryeowook was very sad when Eunhyuk was voted to be more handsome. He said that if he is voted the uglier one then he will forget everything and just concentrate on singing. (Ryeowook is one of the best singers in SJ)

Actually I didn't find him to be ugly. My first impression of him was cute. So I really have no idea why and am really surprised that Ryeowook is at the bottom. I thought that Shindong will be at the bottom.

Take a look at Ryeowookie..



He is not ugly right? I hope people will stop saying that he is ugly because even if he doesn't show it on TV, I am sure he felt sad..

Just now I mentioned that Ryeowook is the motherly figure in SJ. That is because he is always taking care of his hyungs (elder brothers).

Ryeowook had said once that he’ll always cook for his hyungs anytime. Thus, Donghae came back at midnight after his SM training, and he woke up the sleeping Ryeowook and said “Wake up and cook for me.”

Ryeowook got upset and said “Hyung, why are you like that? I’m already sleeping, I’m not cooking.”

Donghae with innocent expression, “Why not? You said you’ll cook anytime, so I woke you up, didn’t you say that before? Well then, I won’t wake you up anymore in the future.”

Ryeowook then said, “Alright, I’ll cook for Hyung.”

In an interview Ryeowook said "I am in charge of cooking within the group, simply because I am the youngest. There are some picky members, especially Leeteuk. I got better in cooking fulfilling the requests of 13 members.”

He will cook when he gets angry,but get sad when the members doesnt eat his food. Then when he is sad he cooks more. LOL...

Please see this video below:


One thing I like about them is they are very casual on TV programs. I wouldn't say that they didn't put up a front to look good. It's just that they are not the very prim and proper kind that most artistes normally try to be. Some of them talk non-stop and sometimes accidentally spilling out secrets.

He is the most petite on in SJ I think. I was really surprised to know that he was once overweight.


Such a huge difference right??? His father used to scold him for being too fat. And then when he lost so much weight and became so skinny, his parents cried while watching his first performance.

Ryeowookie is a very talented singer and he majored in classical music. Please listen to wookie singing chinese song. :P

 

Wookie is also a very sensitive person. Seems like Super Junior is very important to him and he really hates to see the members quarreling. There was once a program with a hidden camera. The members of SJ try to make Eunhyuk and wookie cry. Eunhyuk also love the members very much and treasure their friendship. So in the show Shindong pretended to want to leave the group to go solo. Then Super Junior will be disbanded. Eunhyukie was the first to cry followed by Ryeowook when their persuasion was not successful.

Video of the prank, poor eunhyuk cried so hard! And apparently he has been pranked many times and the brothers made him cry a few times already:



So please support wookie~ :)

No comments: