Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Shoot Em Up

Another movie review. Recently too bored, nothing to do, can only watch movies.

Yesterday I went to PS with Lock and Sumi. So long never see Sumi I thought he has disappeared. A few days ago, he found me on Friendster so I asked him out. Sumi didn't change, he still talk like before and is also as crappy as Lock. Like what Lock said, it is good to know that some things never change.

Lock asked me what kind of movie I want to watch. I told him anything but romance. I hate romance movies cuz it's all bullshit.

So Lock told me that 'Shoot Em Up' is a comedy and we decided to watch that.

In the end, the movie turned out to be an action film with quite alot of sick gory scenes and shootings and explosions. It was not exactly a comedy but it was an OK movie. Entertaining while it lasted.

After the show, Lock and Sumi insisted that it was a comedy and they thought some of the scenes were funny.

Yah right, I think it was funny only to them cuz they are both sickos.

No comments: