Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tagged!

I was tagged by AMAI.. So honoured that she tot of me among her so many frens. So I am responding to her tag~

3 things many don't know:
- I am pessimistic
- I love comic books
- I hate peanuts

3 movies I can watch over and over again:
- I only watch opera over and over again. I cant think of any movies that I can watch so many times but I love animations.. Can never resist to watch animations in cinemas.. however I don't watch the same animation over and over again.

3 places where I've lived:
- Ang Mo Kio (babyhood)
- Potong Pasir (childhood)
- Lorong Chuan (teenagehood)

3 TV shows I love:
- National Geographic
- Discovery
- SouthPark
- La bi xiao xin (i got many tv shows which i like leh.. can name a few more or not?)

3 places I've been for vacation:
- China
- Maldives
- Sweden

3 of my favourite food:
- Ice cream
- Bai cai
- tofu

3 places I would rather be:
- China
- Taiwan
- Jakarta (hhaha I think few ppl will know why i rather be at jakarta.. but i not telling u.. :P)

3 favourite songs:
- Qian Li Zhi Wai by Jay Chow
- Hua Tian Cuo by Lee Hom
- Xin Zhong De Ri Yue by Lee Hom

3 others I wanna tag:
- May
- YH
- HXY (hahaha...)

No comments: