Friday, November 19, 2010

Ups and downs

There have been a lot of ups and downs lately in my life. I am busy doing a lot of things but at the same time, I am very lost. Sometimes I will suddenly feel that I dunno what I am doing. My life has recently jumped out of its daily routine.

In the past, I will work on the weekdays, go home after work for dinner or sometimes I will meet friends outside for dinner. Then on the weekends, Saturday is my free day where I can meet friends for shopping or sometimes I go SL. Then Sunday is very standard, COI practice from 3pm till 7pm then dinner with the COI ppl.

Every week it has been like this. Very routined and somehow I got used to that sort of routine life. Suddenly I have no idea what I am doing. My life is not routine anymore. Sometimes I do this, sometimes I do that. Sometimes I have very last minute things popping up. Now I can't tell my friends exactly which day I am free because I don't know. Things will just pop up. I felt myself being swallowed into this tornado of things.. assorted things.

I dunno, maybe I am just not used to it. Maybe I don't have a sense of security in this non-routine life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Not worry too much, every new thing will always have a starting point.

Move with the flow, you will soon get use to it...

Trust yourself that you can do it and soon you will find that you had done it.

All the best, Cheers!!!

Miko said...

Wah. u very long never come my blog le leh.... Yah I am very lost and confused .. I dunno what I am doing!!!

GT4Sky said...

Aiyo... I did come loh, (always support you one loh...), just that I nv comment only mah... So you don't know I'm here loh...

:) Just go with the flow ba.

WJ will lend you the way, you will not get lost one.
Once get use to it and see the light coming from the other end you will not feel confused anymore..
What you doing now is what you get in future, (like what Susan always say) "Just do and Don't care!"

Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

i also feeling lost soon.. esp after my trip