Tuesday, July 22, 2008

KTV Session

Went to KTV last week with my colleagues and Lock. I took a video during the KTV session, please take a look at the below video before reading the text below.

Guess who was singing.



Can you imagine that? Silly Lock Li sang like a girl! I showed the video to some friends and they all agree that if you don't look at the singer, you will think it's a girl. I told him, if someone walk pass, they will listen and wonder whose sweet voice is that.. when they open the door, they see you this botak.. they will be like.. sianz... hahaha

Somebody asked me before how can a guy sing like a girl?? How can men be dans.. Well, actually some guys can. Lock speaks like any normal guy but he still can forge his voice like this. Do you like it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!the voice came from a guy?

wow, I think he is very talented singer with a very special voice. He should consider taking some 聲樂and美聲 singing class. Perhaps he could be the next 楊培安or張信哲.

Anonymous said...

cake + tea:

omg!the voice came from a guy?

wow, I think he is very talented singer with a very special voice. He should consider taking some 聲樂and美聲 singing class. Perhaps he could be the next 楊培安or張信哲.

p.s. sorry I always forgot to write my name >_< Feel free to cancel my previous comment, thankx.

Miko said...

hello cake+tea, Yup, this voice is from a guy friend of mine. He likes to sing like this and he always says that he was posessed by Jolin Tsai. Hee hee... I don't think he is interested in learning singing, he just like to forge the girl's voice for fun.. :P

PS: It's ok with the double post.. :)