Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mystery Solved

Remember the puzzle we had over the sign I took in Iran? Everyone gives me random answers like 'no one arm man allowed' or 'no perking butt allowed'. The answers you guys gave were really funny and entertaining but unfortunately, they are all WRONG!

I thought that I will die with that question never answered but I was so lucky to meet this Iranian lady in Singapore. She finally answered the mystery that had been haunting us for so long.


The translation of the text beneath the sign is......

*Drum roll*


...


.....


.......


.........


...........


..............


..................


.......................


.......................................................


'The entrance of random people is prohibited'

In another words, it means 'only staff allowed'. Something like those xian ren mian jin signs.

Ah well, it all boils down to a simple answer. Not 'one arm man' or 'perky butts'. I think it will be easier to understand if they use those signs with a red - in the centre. Lol...

Mystery solved.

No comments: