Monday, January 21, 2008

Lousy Men

Yesterday, I rejected a guy because I think I don't need men to survive. Life is ok now.. going fairly well and I am pretty busy with lots of performances coming up. I told this guy that most men are cheapos. They will treat those that don't belong to them like treasures but treat those that they own like shit.

This theory has been proven true by me.

He agreed that majority of the men are like this.

Majority = 99%

I told him lor, look at those people around me, divorcees and singles... why is that so? Because men are not reliable and women will no take that lying down. It's not those old society where women close on eye to what their men are doing.

I told him, fairy tales are fake. They are for cheating young children making them think that there are wonderful true love in this world. These fairy tales are horrid because they lied to children and they will grow up thinking naively that there is such thing as prince charming. I will tell you the truth, Snow White will divorce Prince Charming and go back to live with the 7 dwarfs.

He laughed when he heard this. I told him it's not a joke. It's a true story. There is no such thing as happily ever after.

He told me that if I cannot accept him then I can treat him like a fling. He said he got the time to wait.

Haiz.. that's so silly.

Anyway I am just in a very grumbly mood today. I can't help myself leh. I just want to grumble and complain about this lousy world.

.. I better go.. tonight still got performance.

No comments: