Saturday, February 25, 2006

My sister had a concert

I think slimming ads are kind of crap. They always use those super models who are never fat before. They are already so skinny since the day they were born.So how do you convince me that your machine or whatever pills can make me slim? Your models are already so slim that they don't have to use your product. Why not you endorse me and take a 'before and after' picture of me after I successfully lost weight? Crappy.

Today, 2 colleagues came to visit my home, just a normal visit. They saw my portfolio which I didn't touch for the past 3 years and they tried to play my Guzheng. Not bad not bad, Mel is working very hard on the guzheng.

After that we watched an episode of SP, SouthPark. An episode called "The Jeffersons". It is super funny lor ok. There is Micheal Jackson in this episode and he keep making funny 'woo hoo' noises.

Throughout my colleague's visit, my sister was having a concert in her room. She sing and sing and sing NON-stop and I mean like NON-STOP. Her Hello kitties took turn to sing a song each amd finally my sister herself decided to sing a song to. As usual she copied me and my mum's opera movements.

Very the BHB can.. She not paiseh one. We were like watching her and she continued to sing like the whole world is her audience.

I am starting to have butterflies in my stomach whenever I thought of 4 March...

3 comments:

Miko said...

Cuz of my show lor~ I very nervous and scared....

fr said...

I was wondering if you ever have a duet with your sis, that would be entertaining...

or maybe one with your dad and mum also joining in and your dad beats you.... hahahaha..

Miko said...

My father will NEVER sing opera. hee hee...