Thursday, February 09, 2006

Chu Er

I am suffocating! My god! The fish my mum is cleaning stinks!!!! I want to vomit....*urgghh..* stanks.

Back to my Chu Er. Chu Er, is irregular, unlike Chu Yi. This year, we went to a relative's house in Hougang. Our relationship is kinda complicate. She is my mother's father's brother's wife. We will call her po po for convenience in this entry. Popo's daughter just gave birth to a cute girl.....

As cute as me!

After that, my father fetch us to go lao yu sheng. Yeah.... Our Yusheng got add extra ingredient which my father prepared himself.


Abalone!!!


Lao ah!

And this ended my Chu Er.

6 comments:

Kongming said...

ur this new yr blouse is nice

Miko said...

haha, thank you thank you.....

fr said...

The little baby and the grown-up baby also cute, hee..hee..

wondering why you have a keen interest in Chinese peoms... i think during your school days, chinese was only a 2nd language and most CL2 teachers taught just basic or exam-related things.. i think nothing about poetry

Miko said...

Very sad lor, I think my school teacher made a mistake by not letting me take higher chinese.

I love lots of chinese culture related stuff like music, poetry.. etc. Some old old opera scripts are soooo poetic! I love it. They express their feelings indirectly, through objects and sceneries etc.

fr said...

You have a wide area of interest - I remember reading somewhere in your blog you are also interested in black holes and something ...zoology.

Miko said...

Haiz, jack of all trades only... :P