Friday, January 18, 2013

My Mum

I realized that it's my 8th year into writing this blog! I was like...


8 FREAKING years for crying out loud. My gosh. I can't believe the things I do sometimes...

I think there should be some kind of celebration for my long running blog. though I don't have visitors

So I....


Just when I was being happy and such,  my mum came into my room though I seriously hoped that the one who opened the door was...



But reality was reality, it was my mum...


I was happily in my room watching Super Junior and fangirling...



So I asked me mum.

Me: You like Super Junior or not?
Mum: No...
Me: Why not?
Mum: I not interested
Me: Ok lor... *continues watching my Super Junior MV*

(5 min later)

Me: So which member you like among them?
Mum: I like Ryeowook the most, 2nd I like Leeteuk, 3rd I like Eunhyuk
Me: Gotcha!!!!


Kekekek.. My mum actually almost remembers the names of all the members now~~ hahaha that is quite a mission accomplished for me. I felt so proud of myself!


Shit I think I am addicted to writing blogs with gif...




No comments: