Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Shopping~

Today I was supposed to go SL for rehearsal but it was canceled last minute. In the end I went shopping. Haiz, bad idea. I wanted to buy a black top to match some dresses. The top cost only $8.40. Then I noticed that eBase was on sale! So I happily went in and spent $40 plus there. Bought a white dress, some tubes and a blue top. Aiyoh.. I cannot control myself!

Then I walked again and suddenly remembered that I want to buy contact lens boxes. So I bought some, 3 for $10. Then I walked again....

And I saw Lee Hom's new album!!! I cannot control myself lor and bought it! The songs inside are very nice. May, I think I will sing this song when we go Kbox next time! This song is very hard to sing, I must practice abit first if not I will run very very far.

Ever since he wrote some songs with opera elements in them, I started to like his songs. Hmm.. moreover he is HANDSOME. May think he is not handsome and dunno why I like him. I also dun understand may lor, in what way is he not handsome? My god..

Changing yourself~ Hee hee...

7 comments:

Kongming said...

heard his cd lyrics book is made of recycled paper

Miko said...

Ya la, he now into 'huan bao'. In his CD still got 10 ways to save the planet.

His CD always got a theme leh, last time is kunqu and jingju, this time is conservation.

Anonymous said...

he is not handsome.. cos he looks too girlish... I dun like men who look girlish... eeee.... my god...

Miko said...

he is not girlish lor, at least less girlish than those TW idol drama nowadays ok.

actually got u this kind of ppl also good la, then such cute guys won't be snapped up! hahaha.. u can go for the older ones.. we don't clash.

SmartChic said...

haha...

i same stand as May, dunno y u like him :P

你蛮会控制你自己的嘛,that time go taiwan 明明看到很大幅的王力宏海报,盖过整栋大楼, still so steady pom pi pi, haha~~

王力宏 now is 环保代言人 right...

u know i so regret, i only know there's such thing call 环保筷 in taiwan after we return to Singapore... that time we go taiwan i din know got such chopstick exist... if not i'll have bought back to Singapore

HAIZ~~~~

(i received email regarding those bamboo disposable chopsticks, it's really gross like nobody's biz)

Miko said...

smart: Like i said, lee hom is talented mah, write his own songs and even cleverly combine opera with pop songs. so nice. so i like him lor. some more he HANDSOME mah. But I not crazy over him la, just like his songs only.

what is recycled chopsticks? I never seen before lor. and you can forward the disgusting bamboo chopsticks to me lor... I can fa yang guang da in my blog.

SmartChic said...

i 发扬光大 in my blog le... u go take take a look at the recycle chopsticks...