Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bonus?

Just saw in Rene's blog that she is getting .5 mth bonus.. so good right, can spend off. Haiz.. I just got a month bonus and the $200 GST credit in June but I cannot anyhow spend leh, so sad. Must save up lor.

Well, if i ever (that is.. if I EVER) move to TW, I can't work for the first 2 or 3 years. That means I will be sitting there, spending my savings.. Yah, I know that if I got married then the husband should be giving my housekeeping $$ but the average gross pay in TW is much less than SG. I am afraid that it will be quite tough to have a sole breadwinner in a family. He will have to work extra hard. Hence I got to save abit of money..

Also, I am thinking that if I move to TW, it means that I do not need to buy house (taiwanese men have the habit of buying houses on their own). I am thinking that I should buy a flat here too. Just a 3-room flat. In case if i got divorced, I can move back.. (touch wood) hee hee..

Getting a flat means saving more $$$.. wah lau eah.. sian like hell.

And I got so many things that I want to buy.. HP (N95) cost $868 now, hair pcs.. costumes.. all cost hundreds.. so how?

1 month bonus plus $200 is not enuf.. must wait for year end de 2+ months bonus.. haiz.. sian like hell. got money also sian.. no money also sian.. got money cannot spend is SUPER SIAN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...
compromise la. dot buy too much. hp dot buy so high-end; hairpc buy 2-3 rather than 10 (eg); cst buy 1-2......

me lately also pc like hell. v broke. dot kw why so pathetic. haiz. xj

Theresa Lin said...

hahah... ur last few line very funny leh... hehe...
Why can't work for the first 2 or 3yrs in TW?

Miko said...

xj: I am very jialat cuz I am a very techy person. I just love hi-tech stuff. If I were to buy a low tech hp, then i rather not buy at all. that's the bad side of studying Multimedia.. Haiz.. I just love all these gadgets as much as I love hair pcs. Jialat right.. :(

if got money i want to buy HD TV, BLue ray DVD player.. (i think too much liao)

Actually I didn't buy hair pcs for some time le.. I think the last time I bought was in Feb ba..

PJ: YX go check it out le.. he say those people who married to tw or moved to tw for whatever reasons must stay in tw for 3 years before working leh. sian. I can be 'shao nai nai'..