Friday, December 28, 2012

New Posting Style

So I was wondering if my friends still come here to see the nonsense that I write because apparently, I have not written much. Not to mention I didn't write in opera blog because I am just so...


Therefore I tried to forget opera for the time being just to make myself cool down....

My friend is in Korea right now and she actually managed to buy cake from Eunhyuk himself!!!! I am like so jealous!!! Gaaaahhhh......



Why am I not in Korea at the right time right place????

My friends said that I should be contented that I have seen them a few times in concert but no I am not contented!!! :(

How can anyone be ever contented when it comes to watching their idols??? NEVAAAAA...

So yah, never contented...

And another thing, tomorrow SJ is going to the Gayo Daejun.

WHY THE HELL IS IT NOT BROADCASTED LIVE IN SINGAPORE? :(


So disappointed with local TV. Even cable vision also not broadcasting. What the fish. I saw on Twitter that it's going to be something big. And most importantly, the man who is always missing is taking part in this year's Gayo Daejun.


If he ^ is here, it means we have a complete team because he ^ is always missing. >.< Not saying that he misses on purpose. He is just too busy with his filming.

See, still so busy memorizing scripts...

Enough ranting! How was everyone's Christmas?

No comments: