Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Forgetful Mum

Yesterday, my mum cooked my favourite tomatoes with eggs for dinner. Unfortunately, she forgot to serve it and that dish sat in the work for another 4 hours until my father's dinner time.

My mum discovered the eggs and quickly came into my room.

Mum: I want to tell you something.
Me: What?
Mum: *hahahaha* I just realised that I forgot to give you the eggs during dinner and the eggs are still in the wok.
Me: WAH~
Mum: Softer! Don't let lao ba know...
Me: wah lau... u really getting old and forgetful liao...
Mum: You go eat the eggs now la...

So when I went into the living room, my father asked me why I am eating the eggs now, didn't I ate it during dinner time??

Me: ..... *Silence*

I think I can start a new category in my blog called 'My Mother's Blurness'.

No comments: