Wednesday, January 07, 2015

150106 Leeteuk in SG~

So.... I tried my luck at the airport today since Teuksquare is unlike Siwonsquare, it doesn't give us the exact time and location. But we deduced the arrival time since there weren't many arrivals from Korea each day. There weren't many fans when we reached the airport. Maybe around 10 or 15 but omg... when Teuk arrived, suddenly all the fans gushed out from I don't know where and it became super crowded and the other passengers were like wth is going on.

I took a fancam but mine is kinda lousy cuz I was busy staring at his stupid face and the camera strayed off.. lol but my brother's fancam is good, he is tall so he got this bird's eye view.. and he also caught Onew for a bonus. I caught Onew too but only at the end of the fancam.

My brother's fancam, you can see the crowd. omg.

And this is mine.


I noticed that Onew was kinda upset at the airport yesterday. My friend was telling me that the shawols were calm but the ELF were hysterical. I thought that as an old fandom we will be calm when seeing the boys but then I guess nobody can keep calm when seeing them. Onew showed his unhappiness in the van. He looked around at the fans surrounding the van, move away from the window seat and shook his head. ><

I feel bad for him >< Sorry Onew! We were too hysterical seeing leader nim cuz we haven't seen him since he enlisted. 

:foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:

And here is a fancam of Onew, I think fans were chasing after leeteuk and he got lagged behind.... then ELF all crowded around the van and he got some difficulty trying to get in.



Lastly, some photos!!!

[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 

The crowd around Leeteuk, I blurred their faces. XD

And also Onew..

[​IMG] 
My camera zoomed a little so it appears so close.

No comments: