Monday, June 10, 2013

王宝钏大战代战公主

So I was watching the people rehearsing yesterday.

So I saw the scene where DaiJian fights Shi Ping Gui and demands whatsoever why PingGui is heartless blah blah blah...

So I...


I was sitting with Kerine and I told her I really 看不下去. DaiJian is too weak already and some more only bring 2 soldier and a skinny Yaya with her. If Shi Ping Gui cannot win her I really faint lor. Then I told her should do a show titled 王宝钏大战代战公主. Because I really 看不下去, I feel the urge to 带兵出征. Muahaha...


I mean look at our Ong family... We got my maid, the 38 Kerine, we got Xin En and LZ also. The few of us is stronger than DaiJian and Yaya and her 2 right hand men liao...


That's why her name is DaiJian.. because she is replacement for I dunno who. The dunno-who apparently passed this position to DaiJian to go to war for him/her. And this dunno-who dunno use what criteria to find the replacement. Sigh... this replacement not only lost in the war, she actually seduced the enemy and let the enemy be the king of the country. This dunno-who must be very...


HAhahahahaha.......

Trusted the wrong person. Pffft....


Please anticipate our upcoming new show 王宝钏大战代战公主. Thank you.


No comments: