Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kitchen Hook TVC

2 weeks ago, I went to a TV commercial shoot with Nick. It was a commercial for kitchen hook and it was on tv just now! But sad I didn't manage to catch it. My family saw it tho and I told them to record it down the next time they see it.

We arrived at a flat somewhere in the west at about 3pm. Nick has styled his hair at Passion and was very happy about the end result. He also brought like 15 pieces of outfit for the crew to choose. Then someone actually passed me the chosen one to ask me to iron! I was like -_-"

Wah liew, can see from my face that I actually not good at ironing clothes one right! My gosh. Nick was giggling at that. He knows me very well and knows that I don't really do housework.. oops. I am not the housework person lah.

So bo bian I thought, since only 1 piece, never mind lah. Iron for him.... He is a nice boss and colleague to me.

He happily took out his camera and took a photo for me while I was telling him that he should be honored. This is the first time I am ironing for someone else...

I always say that I am his maid, I am here to replace his previous maid. Then again, he always cook for me so forget it la.

After I ironed it, the shirt actually didn't pass the director's QC. So Nick asked someone else to iron it again. I already said that I am not good at ironing right....

Finally after the iron incident. I just sit at one side and take photos...

Looking handsome and ready for the camera...


That day, the filming ended really really late and I didn't stayed till the end. Nick said I can leave earlier if I want to so I did! LOL...

I didn't eat that whole day was so hungry my gosh and that place is very ulu, their isn't any shops nearby... Fortunately, Nick asked for some cakes for me. However, I still left at about 8+pm. That place is quite far so I left earlier if not I will reach home late. Normally he will send me home but that shooting place is near his home so I think I don't trouble him lah. I go back myself.

When I reached home, he just finished shooting, which is about 10pm already. To think a short 15 sec ad actually took so long to film. I can't imagine him doing a drama series.

The ad is out on TV~ Try to catch it!

No comments: