Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged~

Doing tags is a good way to kill time.

1. beside your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed

- cheeks too

2. how do you feel when you wake up this morning?
- So fast morning again. sian..

3. who was the last person you took a photo with?
- Yanhong

4. would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
-Erm.. yah, perhaps parents and much older friends

5. would you ever donate blood?
-Maybe

6. have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
-Yup, I have a couple of platonic good friends.

7. do you want someone dead?
- Yup, myself. Hahahaha

8. what does your last text message says?
- I'm home.

Lol...

The rest I not going to answer cuz they are the usual 'Tag 10 people'. Then 'what you think of No.2'. I don't wanna tag people cuz I don't have anyone to tag. I will just get tagged and end it here. :D

No comments: