Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weird Stuff

I have the hobby of finding weird things on the web but I never thought of posting them. I thought it will be a good idea to share some interesting stuff to people who read my blog since I got nothing personal to blog about nowadays.
First of all, let me introduce this little town in Austria named 'F**king'.
Imagine you tell people,'ya, I live in F**king.'

What do they teach in F**king University, I wonder...

This upside down museum is in Orlando. Cool right? There are quite a few buildings built upside down in the world too.

An underwater channel. I saved this image quite some time ago and I don't remember where I saved it from. Lol.

Tiger Nest Monastry. It's in Paro, Bhutan. I think it's really very beautiful right. resting at the side of the cliff. I would like to go Bhutan one day too. Recently, I got to know someone from Bhutan and we have been writing to each other. Interesting place.

Victoria Falls of Zimbabwe is one of the biggest water falls in the world. It is twice the height of Niagara falls!

Any person in his right mind will not ask you to go stand on top of the waterfall, look at the strong current! It's impossible!

But yet, it's possible. It's called the Devil's pool.


During certain months of the year, you can safely go to the edge of Victoria Falls without being washed down by the strong currents.


Amazing right? Please do not try this without checking out the correct monts and the the correct spot.

There are lots of interesting stuff in this world and I think I can't visit them all. Gotta be selective now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stunning sign on the road, is that photo editing?

Bhutan, wow, how did you get to know someone from Bhutan?
I heard you need to pay $ ? each day in Bhutan. I'd like to go, but don't think I can afford it.

Upside down building, that's really interesting, I never seen this before, I would like to go visit it. I wonder if things are also upside down inside

No thankx for the devil pool, hehe.

Anonymous said...

"cake + tea" above (sorry >_< )

Unknown said...

how much is it roughly to go to Bhutan?

Miko said...

Hello Cake + tea, I will jump into the Devil's pool if I have a chance to go there. :D

I am not sure about the price of going Bhutan because there are alot of mysterious hidden costs. I think can find Bhutan packages in the newspaper.

Anonymous said...

cake + tea:

But I like to play hang man game more than bungee jumping. XD