Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Avengers

Finally after a failed rendezvous with Amai and FM, and after May Teng dua-ed me, I went to see Avengers today. Though I went alone, I don't feel bored, in fact I think watching movies is the perfect thing to do when you are alone cuz you don't have to talk, just concentrate on watching.

As I have been following the Marvel movies, online or in cinema, I roughly knows what each character is doing. May Teng told me that Avengers was not as good as she has expected, in fact some parts were boring to her. I think that is mostly because she didn't watch the other Marvel movies like Iron Man 1/2, Thor, The Hulk and Captain America.

If I am her, I think I will be bored too. I wouldn't know what the hell is going on! And the story proceeds very fast so it will be good to have some background. Moreover, the actors speak very fast so sometimes you might not catch what they are saying.

Overall , I enjoyed it.

And which hero I like best?? Hmm.. Well I like Captain America cuz he is cute. lol... But I also like Thor because I like mythology. Thor and Loki both comes from this Norse mythology and between them I prefer Thor cuz he is better looking and he looks stronger and he is the good guy! Hahahaha....

I also like Stark's jokes. They are super funny~ lol....

There were lots of movies on mythology and I am a big fan of them. Like previously I watched Thor and I loved it, there are so many different and interesting gods. And I am sort of familiar with quite a few gods because my games always mention them. Like in one of my games, Loki was the final boss. Loki is always the bad guy in games and stories and movies. He is always stealing things.

Not to be confused with Greek Mythology, as the Greek gods are Zeus, Poseidon, the Titans etc.

They are like 2 different things altogether.

Ok, so much digressing on mythology~

I can't wait to see Avengers 2 and also Thor 2 and also Iron Man 3!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cake and tea

I found that all of the blogspot (or blogger) are blog being categorize as "potential security risk" by McAfee. And your blog too. Strange.

Miko said...

but i cant shut down my blog~