Monday, July 19, 2010

Skin Centre Again

I have a friend who told me that I must blog because reading my blog is part of her breakfast routine. It's like if she didn't read any new post, her breakfast will be incomplete. I have so many things to blog about, so many pictures to share but sometimes, I am just not in the mood to type anything.

Tomorrow, I am going to visit the Skin Centre again. It's been a long long time since I visited it. This time I am going there for a different purpose. Remember I showed you guys my big swollen hand? Finally, tomorrow is my appointment at skin centre to test out what is my problem really. Good, I can finally have a list of things that I am allergic to. In future I don't have to test and trial and I know what to avoid.

However, my appointment tomorrow is like damn early can. It's at 8.50am! My god, it has been a long long time since I woke up so early. I wanted to change the appointment time at first but I think it's good to be early also because it means that I am the first patient. I don't have to wait too long for my turn. For the record, I have waited for like 2 hours before at skin centre. It's ridiculous! And they even offer a $10 rebate if you waited mored than 70 minutes. Which I always happen to wait for a longer time than that.

So if tomorrow I am the first one, I don't have to wait.

I realised that I get bored very easily. I must prepare some things to bring along whenever I go out. Like when I am waiting for bus, when I am queuing up, when stupid KL disappeared somewhere to make phone calls, I will have something to entertain myself. It has become very important to me. I just can't sit around and start imagining things like I used to do because that will drive me mad. I will maybe start shouting or hitting the walls with my fists, lol.

There is a lot of waiting to be done tomorrow if I am unlucky so I must be well prepared. Loaded movies into my PSP and in case my battery flat, I brought a book along too. Call me if you want to meet me for lunch tomorrow.

No comments: