Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ah gu 2

It's ah gu again. I visited her some time ago and took some pics. Forgot all about the pics until Bala reminded me that stupid May is coming back tomorrow. LOL, so now I blog some pics of her daughter la so she can see when she comes back. She will be in time to see our performance this sunday I guess.

Ah gu.. the kid who like to kp.


She was lying peacefully when suddenly a crocodile appeared and crawled up onto her tummy.


Still sleep until so shiok not knowing that the crocodile is approaching her face.


Suddenly Ah gu used her karate and grabbed the crocodile. The crocodile shocked and overturned itself on its back...


Ah gu flung the crocodile off and continued sleeping....

Then suddenly....

Her mother decided to give her a bath..


Skinny and smallish Ah gu!!!!

Then the silly mother let ah gu wear this oversized pants.. tsk tsk.. Dunno where she get this oversized pants from. Ah gu looks like a dumpling here.

Then I zoomed in on ah gu's hands and legs.

Ah gu's foot looked very alien....

The hands still ok. May teng said that my handphone can take pretty sharp pics. Of course la! I paid so much for this phone lor... But it's going to die already....

No comments: